Friday, July 9, 2010

Going Away to Patti Village

Namaste!

Today is my last day in Dehradun for a week or so, we will be going up into the mountains to a village called Patti, where it will basically be like camping in the jungle! We will be taking day hikes to health camps and many people will come for medical help from the very very rural surrounding areas. I will not have any internet or phone contact this week so this will be my last post until I get back next Sunday.

This weekend the group will be going to Dharamsala, to see the Dalai Lama. I hope he will actually be there!!!

Its very hot here and the monsoon rains are coming this afternoon, so hopefully it will cool off for our 12 hour taxi ride to Dharamsala!

Posts coming in a week, wish me luck on my journeys!!!!

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment