Saturday, July 17, 2010

Back from the Jungle

Namaste!

I am finally back from Dharamsala and Patti Village aka the jungle! For our weekend get away we hiked over 15km (or about 10 miles) through the foothills of the himalayas from Patti to Mussoorie (elevation about 7000ft). This hike was ridiculous because it was raining and there were LEECHES! Most people saw theirs around their ankle and would pull them off, I was wearing scrub bottoms and a leech climbed up to the back of my knee and sucked until it was happy and fell off, so when my yogi-master pointed out that I was bleeding I realized I had already been attacked so I didn't have to pull it off! GROSS!!!!!!

I am very exhausted and am only saying a quick hi because the cyber cafe I'm using is very expensive and will write all about my week in Patti when I get back to Dehradun tomorrow or Monday. This week was wild...

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment